INNOPLEXUS ONLINE HACKATHON
About Innoplexus Online Hiring Hackathon Sentiment Analysis
We invite you to participate in the Innoplexus Online Hackathon to understand and solve a real-world problem from the industry on sentiment analysis. Imagine some of the world’s largest companies facing this problem, throwing a lot of resources at it and you will realize the scale of the same.
The winners get exciting prizes but that’s not all, the top finishers will get a chance to interview with Innoplexus and will have an opportunity to join our amazing team and work on even tougher problems.
When we looked at the decision making the landscape in organizations and observed that the available technologies and models were supporting decision making but with fixed cycles of information processing, running in batches, with little flexibility and agility. We saw products sacrificing usability for more features, deployment times of months and requiring days or weeks of training to get started.
That is when we founded Innoplexus to disrupt the way of decision-making processes and to drive digital transformation in data analytics. By building intelligent applications we bring together Research, Engineering, UX-Design, and other experts to use machine learning and Artificial Intelligence to solve the toughest problems from curing cancer to predictive analytics. Recently we integrated Blockchain technology to add formerly unpublished (meta)data to our data ocean.
We are aiming to be the leading provider of Artificial Intelligence solutions and striving towards it day by day.
Founded in 2015, Innoplexus AG is headquartered in Eschborn, Germany, the main development center in Pune, India, and commercial center in Hoboken, USA.
Learn more at www.innoplexus.com
- Rank 1: One Plus 7
- Rank 2: Apple iPad (Wi-Fi, 32GB)
- Rank 3: Bose Wireless Sport Headphonea
- Rank 3: Bose Wireless Sport Headphonea
Along with prizes, top participants will also get interview opportunities with Innoplexus.
We are looking for:
- Data Scientists at various levels.
You are the right person in our team if you are:
- Enthusiastic about developing a scalable, intuitive product
- An out-of-the-box thinker
- Strong problem solver
- Extremely good in data structures
- A Ph.D., Master or Bachelor in Computer Science or Engineering
Role and responsibilities:
- Develop solutions for real-world noisy data, large-scale problems.
- Develop highly scalable deep learning algorithms to improve our products.
- Develop state-of-the-art machine learning and neural network methodologies to improve our intelligence platform.
To excel in this job you must have:
- Hands-on experience in machine learning.
- Strong track record in AI / ML publications in renowned scientific journals or conferences.
- Experience in any of the following: Computer Vision, Image Processing, Speech Recognition, Natural Language Understanding, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, HCI, Text Mining, Computational Genomics, Bioinformatics, other Machine Intelligence/Artificial Intelligence related areas.
- Programming experience in one or more of the following: C, C++, Python.
You will earn brownie points if you have experience in:
- Working with life sciences or healthcare datasets.
- Solving real-world ML problems.
- Either of the major NoSQL products.
We believe in the power of collaboration. You will work alongside the industry’s best creative thinkers and can grow with your team and turn great ideas into reality. We support you to develop your skill with training courses, knowledge sharing and learn while you work.
- Entries submitted after the contest is closed, will not be considered
- This is an individual hackathon. Team Participation is not allowed.
- Since this is a hiring hack, you are expected to solve the problem on your own
- Multiple login IDs of user leads to disqualification from contest
- Use of external data is not allowed
- Participant must update their profile details and upload their latest CV
- The decision on the winners and runners-up made by Innoplexus and Analytics Vidhya will be final and binding
- Throughout the hackathon, you are expected to respect fellow hackers and act with high integrity
- Analytics Vidhya and Innoplexus hold the right to disqualify any participant at any stage of competition if participant(s) are deemed to be acting fraudulently.
- Existing Innoplexus employees are not allowed to participate in the competition
When: July 24-28, 2019
The original event was published on Analytics Vidhya.