WEBINAR SERIES in the time of COVID-19
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is playing a role like never before in areas ranging from diagnosing risk to doubt-clearing, from delivery of services to drug discovery in tackling the COVID-19 outbreak.
Join our esteemed speakers where you will learn how AI can help in multiple ways.
- INTRODUCTION TO ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE | Stratos Davlos
- AI IN THE LIFE SCIENCES | Hans Rudolf Klöß, Katharina Schreeb
- AI AND RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT | Hans Rudolf Klöß, Katharina Schreeb
- CLINICAL ANALYTICS | Hans Rudolf Klöß, Katharina Schreeb and Nitish Jain
- DATA Integration and Sharing | Stratos Davlos